Trimble Business Center
Power Hour Webinar
Autodesk Interoperability and TBC Feature Coding
October 31st, 2018 (Wednesday) - 8:00am MDT
Many TBC users today use additional CAD and design packages like Autodesk Civil 3D to complete their deliverables after adjusting and reviewing their survey data in TBC. Attend this Power Hour session to learn how TBC works with Autodesk products, specifically Civil 3D, to aid in your productivity and maintain data integrity between the two platforms. We will review how to convert Autodesk code libraries to TBC’s native *.fxl format and assign Autodesk linestyles in the Feature Definition Manager. Then we will use that *.fxl to collect/update data in Trimble Access and process feature codes in TBC. Once processed, learn how to review attribute data, change feature-coded geometry, then export linework to Civil 3D for additional drafting or plot creation.
Attendees will learn:
- How to convert third-party code libraries to *.fxl’s and import Autodesk linestyles with Feature Definition Manager
- How to import and export data between Autodesk Civil 3D and TBC
- How to configure and apply feature code libraries to TBC data
- How to process feature code libraries in TBC
- Best practices and useful tips when working with features and attribute data in TBC
Presenters: Rui Wu and Matt McLean
Thank you for registering! You will receive a confirmation email with login details at the email address you provided.