- Custom engineered and powered by Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS technology.
- Multi-band support for all global and regional GNSS systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NavIC/IRNSS, SBAS, MSS/L-Band.
- Excellent phase-center stability and robust multi-path rejection characteristics in difficult GNSS environments.
Lightweight & Convenient
- Trimble's smallest and lightest RTK-capable GNSS receiver: at only 330g (<12 oz), DA2 is small enough to carry anywhere.
- Simple Bluetooth® connection to Android and iOS devices.
- Powered in the field using an off-the-shelf USB power bank or any USB-C equipped field device.
- Multiple mounting options, including standard 5/8x11 sized survey accessories, or using Trimble's custom designed push-fit system.
Simply Precise Positioning
- DA2 is custom-designed for the Trimble Catalyst positioning service, simplifying your access to precise positioning workflows.
- Compatible with any of the Catalyst service subscription levels, one receiver can be used for every workflow: 60 cm, 30 cm, 10 cm, 1 cm. You choose the service level that matches the job, and Catalyst does the rest.
- Trimble Corrections Hub delivers seamless correction services worldwide, online or offline, for all Catalyst subscribers.