New Match-3DX module and optional Meshing add-on enables photogrammetrists to seamlessly combine modern 3D workflows with classical photogrammetry:
New Match-3DX module and optional Meshing add-on, enables photogrammetrists to seamlessly combine modern 3D workflows with classical photogrammetry:
- Semi Global Matching (SGM) Techniques enable photogrammetrists to reach a new level in quality and precision for the generation of large scale dense point clouds.
- True Orthophoto This capability ensures that each image pixel is directly related to the surface height, simplifying mapping and the overlay of GIS data, especially for urban mapping applications.
- Meshes Enable non-professionals to easily navigate and understand the real world environment.
Semi Global Matching
MATCH-3DX module of Inpho Suite version 9 offers a Semi Global Matching (SGM) based workflow, the core component of 3D image-based reconstruction.
SGM is a robust stereo method that is derived from images and can be used to extract 3D dense point clouds of a surface. The data derived from this technique creates a point cloud dataset comparable to LiDAR.
Inpho Suite version 9 combines all Orthophoto generation workflows in a single software environment:
- True Orthophoto generation based on aerial (frame) imagery
- Classical Orthophoto generation based on aerial and satellite imagery
Photogrammetrists can take advantage of the streamlined workflows and reduced training costs while having the ultimate flexibility to choose the workflow and deliverables best suited to their client's needs.
With the new MATCH-3DX Meshing Add-on, photogrammetrists can generate highly accurate, photorealistic textured meshes that enable non-professionals to easily navigate and understand the real world environment. The 3D textured meshes provide an efficient data type for use within industry leading GIS systems and web-based 3D visualization services -- often used for 3D city modeling, construction simulation and gaming applications.
- Operating system
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016
- Drives and Storage
- Solid-State Drive RAID recommended
- 16GB minimum, 128GB recommended
*System requirements are subject to many factors. Speak with the Trimble Inpho sales team to evaluate your project and data needs with recommended system requirements.