The Trimble eCognition team is excited to announce the launch of their new website which serves as an information hub for all levels of eCognition users - from potential customers looking for details on software functionality to existing users interested in learning more about how they can better leverage the software and improve their results.
The new website puts all eCognition resources at the tip of your fingers:
- Software Downloads - the most recent version of the eCognition Software Suite is available directly for download
- Free Trial - if you are interested in testing the capabilities of the eCognition software, you can always access the latest version
- Blog - a brand new eCognition blog with articles on a wide range of topics revolving around the use of eCognition is now available at ecognition.blog
- Community - a new eCognition Community is in the works and will launch early 2020, providing users a better platform to ask questions, get answers and connect with each other
- Knowledge Base - a variety of resources will soon be available on the website, ranging from tutorials to white papers
- Customer Stories - what are people doing with eCognition? Access a number of use cases via our Resource Center or downloaded them as PDF
- Support - users can submit support tickets directly to the eCognition engineering team
Enjoy exploring geospatial.trimble.com/products-and-solutions/ecognition - We look forward to hearing your feedback!