The eCognition team is excited to announce that the eCognition Community is back in a new format after some downtime needed to make well deserved improvements and modernization.
Registration to the eCognition Community is open to all geospatial professionals and academics.
The eCognition Community as part of the eCognition Knowledge Base offers:
- Discussions: so that users can share information, ask questions, and discuss rule set development topics
- Software Wish-List: allows users to make suggestions for software improvements and feature requests
The eCognition Knowledge Base offers access to:
- Brainwave: with tips and tricks to improve your daily use of eCognition
- Library: with software tutorials, customer stories and demonstration projects
- FAQ: with typical questions and corresponding answers for quick help
Do not hesitate to use the Search Bar to find material and answers to your questions in the eCognition Knowledge Base and eCognition Community.
We hope you enjoy the new platform and will start sharing and discussing everything eCognition!