Date: September 28, 2022
Time: 1:00 - 2:00 PM MDT
Presenters: Hamish MacMillan & Matt Morris
High accuracy GNSS enables you to increase the quality of the data you capture and the efficiency of your fieldwork. GIS field users today utilize a range of real-time GNSS correction services like RTX, VRS or SBAS/WAAS, but sometimes those correction services are not available when you’re out in the field.
Join us to learn about a new automated, offline GNSS correction technology from Trimble, available exclusively in the Trimble TerraFlex solution. Find out how you can use offline GNSS corrections to increase the yield of high-accuracy positions in your mapping & GIS data collection workflows—without needing to become a GNSS expert!
Attendees will learn:
- How post-processing, using offline GNSS corrections, improves the yield of high accuracy positions collected in the field
- Which TerraFlex edition supports offline GNSS corrections
- How to configure offline GNSS corrections for your projects
- How to interpret your position data in Map Viewer
- About related changes to Trimble GIS office software