Inpho® office software is designed to precisely transform aerial images into consistent and accurate point clouds and surface models, orthophoto mosaics and digitized 3D features using state-of-the-art photogrammetry and remote sensing techniques.
The modules can be used as a complete system or as individual components which integrate easily into any photogrammetric production workflow using 3rd party products. The portfolio also includes point-cloud and terrain modeling for massive data as well as airborne LiDAR scanning processing completed by automated city-modeling software.
Inpho is compatible with state-of-the-art photogrammetric camera systems from Trimble, Leica, Vexcel, IGI, Phase One or others.
Market-leading full automatic aerial triangulation including complete camera calibration, robust bundle-adjustment and thorough quality assessment for image blocks of any size, overlap or geometry. Easily solve the most challenging projects with highest precision. Work with the most flexible aerial triangulation software that stands-out as a synonym for quality.
- MATCH-AT: Precise aerial image triangulation with exceptional performance
Our clients world-wide rely on the seamless quality of radiometrically and geometrically perfect orthomosaics from digital and scanned analogue imagery.
- OrthoMaster: Professional software for high-quality ortho-rectification of digital aerial frames, pushbroom or satellite imagery generating true orthophotos for both single images and complete image blocks. Trimble OrthoMaster offers the right quality and performance for your dedicated application. Use classic rectification methods to generate classic orthos or true orthos or, alternatively create precise true ortho images directly from a resampled colorized 3D point cloud.
OrthoVista: OrthoVista is well known in the world of photogrammetry as a market-leading software for creating orthomosaics with perfect homogeneity, even for multi- channel imagery. Adjust and combine thousands of orthophotos from any source into perfect, seamless, color-balanced and geometrically correct orthomosaics without any necessary subdivision.
MATCH-3DX: True Orthophoto capability ensures that each image pixel is directly related to the surface height, simplifying mapping and the overlay of GIS data, especially for urban mapping applications.
Point cloud generation and mapping
Transform image blocks into dense point clouds, GIS-ready 3D attributes, features and models.
- MATCH-3DX: Semi Global Matching (SGM) techniques enable photogrammetrists to reach a new level in quality and precision for the generation of large scale dense point clouds. Meshes enable non-professionals to easily navigate and understand the real world environment.
- MATCH-T DSM: Automatically create digital terrain models, surface models and dense point clouds from aerial image blocks or satellite image blocks.
- Summit Evolution: Digital photogrammetric stereo workstation to collect 3D features directly into ArcGIS, AutoCAD, Global Mapper or MicroStation.
Surface and Terrain Modeling
Comprehensive modeling of unlimited laser scanning or image matching point clouds including filtering, visualization, editing and analysis.
- DTMaster: Powerful point cloud and LiDAR data editing, refining and basic CAD/GIS mapping module suited for massive volumes of airborne data.
SCOP++: Efficiently process hundreds of millions of DTM points with unsurpassed quality of interpolation, filtering, management, analysis, application and visualization.
Support & Training
Trimble Inpho software is accompanied by outstanding technical support and effective training by expert photogrammetrists. Each module comes with one year included maintenance (software updates and support included) that can be extended on a yearly basis.
Highly-skilled support engineers provide knowledgeable operators for a smooth and efficient production. Basic photogrammetry trainings as well as expert trainings are available. Trainings are available as trainer-led online classroom trainings, as well as online personal trainings. Or, let us train your staff directly in your office, or here at Trimble. No problem if you have a tight schedule, we also offer self-paced learning courses with regular online Q&A sessions.
Let us help you optimize your photogrammetric production workflow. Our engineers are prepared to analyze current bottlenecks in order to improve quality, efficiency and productivity for your projects.
With the software update service we guarantee that your production environment stays up-to-date. Software maintenance agreements are free for the first 12 months after a new license has been purchased, after that, maintenance contracts can be renewed on an annual basis. Maintenance includes the update service, as well as access to our technical support.
For educational institutes such as universities or similar
Inpho modules are offered in educational or research packages. A proof for the non-commercial use is required. The packages are available as time limited rentals as well, which might apply best for research licensing.
Educational licenses are available on a network dongle, only, therefore they cannot be loaned to students for home-use. Research licenses also must be purchased through a university but may be loaned to students as well.
The education package includes lite versions of MATCH-AT, MATCH-T DSM, DTMaster Stereo, OrthoMaster and OrthoVista ( Summit Evolution is available in a separate educational version). One base package must be purchased, which then can be expanded by any additional number of add-on seats. The educational version of UASMaster Lite offered free of charge for universities or similar.
The research package includes unrestricted full versions of MATCH-AT, MATCH-T DSM, DTMaster Stereo, OrthoMaster, OrthoVista and UASMaster. It is available seat-by-seat. Additional special pricing for research licenses of Summit Evolution and UASMaster are also offered.