- Georeferencing refinement and analysis
- Create colorized dense point clouds, surface models and bare earth terrain models
- Refine and edit terrain models
- Create digital orthophotos, classic orthos as well as true orthos
Modern computer-vision algorithms combined with proven state-of-the-art photogrammetric techniques produce accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction:
- Intuitive guided workflow concept even suited for the photogrammetric novice which perfectly integrates interactive context-driven and automated editing capabilities for geo-referencing and point clouds including morphological data creation (e.g. break-line measurements), classification, filtering, and many more.
- Open for any fixed-wing, helicopter-type or other UAS hardware. The technology is optimized for UAS with GPS support (recommended accuracy ±10 m)
- Fully compatible with Inpho photogrammetry modules from Trimble
- Software rental: UASMaster is also available for rental on a monthly basis
Based on state‐of‐the‐art Trimble Inpho technology, known for 30 years of digital aerial
photogrammetry leadership the new UASMaster module is bridging the gap between simple near
black‐box workflows for non‐photogrammetrists and photogrammetry expert workflows.
It combines very intuitive guided workflows with flexibility, highly effective interactive editing tools and thorough quality assurance reports required by the advanced user.
UASMaster has an open market concept and therefore is able to process data from almost every hardware vendor for UAS. It works with fixed wing vehicles as well as with helicopter‐type aircraft. The software proved successful processing even with survey‐balloons and other types of unmanned aerial systems.
UASMaster includes advanced technology that has been customized to provide high quality results from the special characteristics of UAS data. The incorporation of specialized computer‐vision algorithms produces very accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. The technology is optimized for UAS with GPS support (recommended accuracy +/‐ 10m). This ensures a stable and reliable photogrammetric system delivering excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
Let us help you optimize your photogrammetric production workflow.
Our engineers are prepared to analyze current bottlenecks in order to
improve quality, efficiency and productivity for your projects.
With the software update service we guarantee that your production
environment stays up-to-date. Software maintenance agreements are
free for the first 12 months after a new license has been purchased,
after that, maintenance contracts can be renewed on an annual basis.
Maintenance includes the update service, as well as access to our