The Trimble MX7 is a vehicle-mounted photogrammetric system equipped with six, 5 megapixel cameras, and Trimble Applanix GNSS and inertial geo-referencing modules. The Trimble MX7 can be deployed on vehicles of all sizes, letting you capture 30 MP geo-referenced images at highway speeds.
- Local government: asset inventory and management, city models
- Mining: construction, monitoring
- Oil and Gas: site monitoring, asset tracking, change detection
- Utilities: electrical, pipelines
- Large scale mapping
- Roads: condition surveys, visualization, maintenance
The Trimble MX7 allows you to visually observe and capture the job site, then produce deliverables in the office later using Trimble Trident and Applanix POSPac™ MMS software. Trident Imaging Hub software is available with the system and offers robust object positioning, measurement, data layer creation, 3D models and analysis of geo-referenced imagery