Ultra-rugged, powerful, productive
Engineered to provide you with a high-performance PDA-style data collector that targets outdoor use in extreme conditions and challenging locations, the Nomad 1050 handheld makes it easy to collect, maintain, save and transmit data in the field. If you work in remote forests, isolated wetland areas, desert regions or urban streets, you need the Nomad 1050, a handheld that works as hard as you do all day long, no matter where you go.
- Collect reliable field data at 2 to 4 meter positional accuracy in real-time or pair with the Trimble R2 or R1 GNSS receivers to achieve accuracies ranging from sub-meter down to centimeters.
- Work productively in harsh environments on ultra-rugged IP68-rated handhelds that meet rigorous MIL-STD-810G military standards.
- Work for longer in the field with the 15 hour battery life that provides continuous use, even in cold temperatures.
- View maps, images and data in direct sunlight on the high-resolution, color display.
- Input data with ease, even when wearing gloves, using the tactile keyboard buttons.
- Maintain field compatibility with your back-office apps using the latest Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld version 6.5 operating system.
- Combine with Trimble Mapping & GIS software for a complete field-to-office workflow solution.
- Easily track assets using the optional 1D/2D integrated barcode scanner.
- Connect back to the office via an optional integrated 3.75G dual-band GSM/CDMA wireless cellular modem with internal cellular antenna.