An effective tool for your field kit
- Provides core survey functionality including cadastral and boundary surveys, stake-outs, QA/QC checks, and records and stores all measurement data.
- Syncs with Trimble Connect, a collaborative cloud platform, for easy upload and transfer of data between office and field and back.
- Includes a powerful Feature and Attribute system that is fully compatible with industry standard surveying/CAD, GIS, and data management applications.
- Supports survey tasks and high-accuracy GIS data collection within the same application.
Trimble technology at your fingertips
- Runs on Android devices such as your own smartphone and tablet, or a fully rugged device like the Android-based Trimble TDC100 handheld.
- Supports the subscription-based Trimble Catalyst™ software GNSS receiver*, providing very low initial cost of ownership and flexible plans for a complete surveying/GIS system.
- Compatible with full-featured Trimble GNSS receivers such as the R2, R8s and R10.
* Trimble Catalyst does not support the TDC100 handheld.
General Surveying: Cadastral and boundary surveys; staking; site calibrations; measurements; land registration; mapping.
Electric & Gas: Documenting infrastructure; recording encroachments, clearways, existing monuments; locating crossings.
GIS: High-accuracy data collection, features and attributes.