Options and Upgrades
- Purchase the options you what, when you want them. Whether you just need a simple receiver for post processing, a base receiver for transmitting RTK corrections, a rover for mobile positioning, or a full base and rover capability, the Trimble R9s is scalable to meet your needs.
- The ability to upgrade at any time means your technology investment can grow as your needs do.
Powerful Trimble technologies
- Trimble CenterPoint RTX delivers RTK level precision anywhere in the world without the use of a local base station or Trimble VRS™ Now network. Survey using satellite delivered, CenterPoint RTX corrections in areas where terrestrial based corrections are not available. When surveying over a great distance in a remote area, CenterPoint RTX eliminates the need to continuously move a base station or maintain connection to cell coverage.
- Leveraging a worldwide network of Trimble GNSS reference stations and satellite datalinks, Trimble xFill seamlessly fills in for gaps in your RTK or VRS connection stream. In combination with a CenterPoint RTX subscription, survey level precisions are maintained for an indefinite duration.
- Powerful Trimble 360 receiver technology in the Trimble R9s receiver supports signals from all existing and planned GNSS constellations and augmentation systems. With two integrated Trimble Maxwell™ 6 chips, the Trimble R9s offers an exceptional 440 GNSS channels.
Smart for many applications
- Compact form factor, low power consumption and powerful feature set make for an ideal combination supporting a wide range of high-accuracy positioning applications, including RTK and RTX rover, mobile field base station, and post-processed data collection.
- Familiar Trimble web user interface provides full receiver status, configuration, data access, as well as a variety of security levels and access controls.
- Simple hands-on configuration via a seven-button, two-line display and status information so that performing in-field configuration is practically effortless, and no handhelds are required to get datalogging started.
- Available with an internal UHF radio for transmitting and receiving RTK corrections, or with a high power external radio for transmitting RTK corrections.