- Combines surveying, imaging and high speed 3D scanning in one revolutionary solution
- Trimble's high accuracy Lightning 3DM technology provides scanning range up to 600 m and the smallest spot size in the industry—a mere 14 mm at 100 m
- Utilizes Trimble Lightning scanning technology to scan up to 26,600 points per second captures a full dome scan in as little as 12 minutes
- Improved Trimble VISION™ technology allows for fast and easy capture of high resolution site imagery
- Complete integration with familiar workflows of Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center Software
- Topographic Survey/General Surveys (Boundary/Land Title Surveys)
- Roadway/Corridor Surveys (Roadway design and Topo)
- Volumetric Surveys (Stockpile volumes)
- Infrastructure Surveys (Civil Infrastructure As-Builts)
- Building As-Built and Design Surveys
- Utility Design Survey
- Power Line Inspection/Clearance
- Forensics/Crash Scene Investigation
- Mine/Quarry Survey
- Tank Calibration/Inspection
- Dimensional Control
Trimble Business Center lets you fully integrate Trimble SX10 data into your projects using the familiar workflows of the marketing leading survey office software. Enhanced point cloud management, automated extraction and interoperability to leading CAD and GIS packages ensures that you can satisfy even your toughest client demands.
The Trimble Tablet Rugged PC operates the feature rich, intuitive Trimble Access field software. Streamlined workflows guide crews through common project types, helping to get the job done faster with less distractions. Trimble Access workflows can also be customized to fit your needs.
Back in the office, trust Trimble Business Center software to help you check, process and adjust your optical, leveling, and GNSS data in one software solution. No matter what Trimble instruments you use in the field, you can trust that Trimble Business Center office software will help you generate industry-leading deliverables.