Protect Against Loss, Theft, or Abuse
With L2P technology, Equipment Manager lets you protect your Trimble S-Series total station via real-time asset tracking:
- Real-Time Locate: Know exactly where your instrument is at any given time. Your Trimble S-Series total station is equipped with a telematics-based communication module that offers real-time location tracking.
- Remote Monitoring 24/7: View your equipment’s location on a map in Equipment Manager and monitor it 24/7, conveniently from the web.
- Geofenced Alerts: Receive alerts if your instrument enters or leaves a geofenced area.
- Significant shock or abuse alerts: Receive alerts when your instrument experiences heavy shock or abuse. Your instrument has a built-in accelerometer that reports on impacts exceeding certain thresholds.
- View Positions History: See a history of your device's locations to track where it has been.
Keep Track of Equipment Location
- Skip the spreadsheets and save time trying to locate equipment
- Get a complete overview of your equipment’s positions in map and list views
- Take advantage of available equipment by viewing which devices are nearby, which are available, and which haven’t been used recently
Provide Valuable Equipment Information
- Let field crews double check their vehicle’s contents before they leave the office or jobsite
- Ensure that equipment is properly serviced, so it works when you need it
- Create custom reports for any demand