The Trimble C-Series mechanical total station portfolio offers features that meet the needs of surveyors in all conditions. The high precision C5 HP model specializes in:
- Small EDM beam makes it easy to measure to edges and corners in reflectorless mode
- Measure with confidence on jobs that require even the smallest tolerances
- Ideal for applications needing direct reflection (DR) measurements or work in industries with tight tolerances
Tough, Durable, Long Lasting
The Trimble C5 HP is tough and reliable with a user-friendly design. It limits user fatigue even as it stands up to the toughest worksite conditions. On a wide range of projects, in diverse settings across the globe, the C5 HP is hard at work, quickly capturing accurate measurements and virtually eliminating downtime.
The C5 HP has the longest lasting battery life in the mechanical station portfolio, that keeps going as long as you do.
The Features You Need for the job you do
- High precision, specialized EDM
- Extended battery life
- Dual color touchscreen displays
- L2P security location technology
- Compact, lightweight and rugged system design
- Onboard Software: Trimble Access
This white paper explains the differences between each model and shows examples of applications to help select the best total station
Support & Downloads
Devices, Software, and Accessories
Trimble C5 HP Works With...