Trimble Inpho UASMaster
Based on state‐of‐the‐art Trimble Inpho technology, known for 30 years of digital aerial
photogrammetry leadership the new UASMaster module is bridging the gap between simple near
black‐box workflows for non‐photogrammetrists and photogrammetry expert workflows.
It combines very intuitive guided workflows with flexibility, highly effective interactive editing tools and thorough quality assurance reports required by the advanced user.
UASMaster has an open market concept and therefore is able to process data from almost every hardware vendor for UAS. It works with fixed wing vehicles as well as with helicopter‐type aircraft. The software proved successful processing even with hand-held cameras, survey‐balloons and other types of unmanned aerial systems.
UASMaster includes advanced technology that has been customized to provide high quality results from the special characteristics of UAS data. The incorporation of specialized computer‐vision algorithms produces very accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. Optimized processing is available for UAS with GPS support and high-quality direct-georeferencing (e.g. with Applanix APX-15). This ensures a stable and reliable photogrammetric system delivering excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
Complete photogrammetric workflow in one product:
Full automatic geo-referencing, calibration, refinement and analysis
Create colorized dense point clouds, surface models and bare earth terrain models
Refine and edit terrain models, collect GIS data and vector maps on top of stereo 3D imagery
Create digital orthophotos, classic orthos as well as true orthos
Generate imaging point clouds as a cost-effective alternative to laser scans, benefit from detailed images to acquire GIS data and transfer most of your survey work to the convenience of your office. UASMaster combines ease of use with the full power of a photogrammetric workstation.
The software bridges the gap between simple near black-box workflows for non-photogrammetrists and photogrammetry expert workflows. UASMaster includes advanced technology that has been customized to provide high quality results from the special characteristics of UAS data. It easily integrates into the Inpho world of photogrammetry, into Trimble Business Center as well as into many 3rd party workflows.
With its open market concept UASMaster is able to process data from almost every hardware vendor for UAS. It works with acquired data from fixed-wing vehicles as well as with multi-copters and even hand-held cameras. For 3D reconstruction projects, depending on project requirements, the only mandatory data is imagery - no need to know camera parameters, approximate image georeferences or ground control.
Quick black-box or multi-step processing with quality-optimized or performance optimized parameter presets including full featured refinement and editing tools.
Process data from any type of UAS and frame cameras
Excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
Also available integrated into Trimble Business Center Photogrammetry Module including all survey tools combined with survey hardware and GNSS base-line processing.
Modern computer-vision algorithms combined with proven state-of-the-art photogrammetric techniques produce accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction:
- Open for any fixed-wing, multi-copter or handheld frame camera.
- Special support for high-quality GNSS/IMU data for stable processing in challenging conditions or to eliminate need for ground control.
- Intuitive guided workflow concept for the photogrammetric novice which perfectly integrates into any photogrammetric workflows.
- Fully compatible with Inpho photogrammetry modules from Trimble.
- Streamlined workflow to automatic feature extraction with eCognition and perfect integration into Trimble Business Center for classic survey applications.
Area Mapping Projects
- Interactive context-driven and automated editing capabilities for geo-referencing and point clouds including morphological data creation (e.g. break-line measurements), classification, filtering, and many more.
- UAS-specific local-area ortho editing tools Expert tools, simplified for Non-photogrammetrists such as automatic correlation-based terrain following, enabling precise stereoscopic measurements without requiring stereo-experience
- Complete engineering workflows including CAD tools, contouring, gridding...
3D Reconstruction Projects
- No need for known camera parameters, approximate image orientations or reference points (optional constraints).
- Sparse point cloud generated from georeferencing tie points - perfectly suited for e.g. stockpile computations etc. ( no need for extra dense-matching run)
- Network licensing for all options with network dongle
- Monthly rental, updates and upgrades from lite
- Alternative entry-level lite version available (limited to 800 images, no point cloud editing capability) including all high quality georeferencing, point cloud matching and ortho capabilities.
- Optionally available integrated into Trimble Business Center Photogrammetry, TBC-HCE, Spectra Precision Survey Office for complete survey type workflows.
- Maintenance (1st year included in software price) includes support and version updates
- Ask our sales-team about special educational and research offerings
- Automatic feature extraction with Trimble eCognition
- Direct stereoscopic 3D mapping into CAD and GIS is available through the connection to Summit Evolution
Support & Training Trimble Inpho software is accompanied by outstanding technical support and effective training by expert photogrammetrists. Each module comes with one year included maintenance (software updates and support included) that can be extended on a yearly basis.
Highly-skilled support engineers provide knowledgeable operators for a smooth and efficient production. Basic photogrammetry trainings as well as expert trainings are available. Trainings are available as trainer-led online classroom trainings, as well as online personal trainings. Or, let us train your staff directly in your office, or here at Trimble. No problem if you have a tight schedule, we also offer self-paced learning courses with regular online Q&A sessions.
Consulting Let us help you optimize your photogrammetric production workflow. Our engineers are prepared to analyze current bottlenecks in order to improve quality, efficiency and productivity for your projects.
Software Maintenance With the software update service we guarantee that your production environment stays up-to-date. Software maintenance agreements are free for the first 12 months after a new license has been purchased, after that, maintenance contracts can be renewed on an annual basis. Maintenance includes the update service, as well as access to our technical support.
Trimble is pleased to announce a new main version 10 for UASMaster. Highlights of this release include:
- Camera calibration: UASMaster 10 now offers the advantages of adjustment with camera calibration leading to an improved performance by reducing the number of iterations in calibration.
- Smart detection matching strategy: In the new and smart matching strategy (AutoDetect in Pair-builder mode), neighboring images are selected automatically based on GPS and IMU observations, leading to efficient matching of even large projects.
- Higher quality in point cloud and meshes: Thanks to the improvements in 3D reconstruction, the quality of final products (e.g. point clouds and meshes) is considerably higher than in former versions of UASMaster, providing point clouds ready to be used in Trimble Clarity.
Users with valid maintenance will automatically receive a license update file for their dongle(s). If you do not have a valid maintenance, please contact a regional distributor to update your license.
For educational institutes such as universities or similar
Inpho modules are offered in educational or research packages. A proof for the non-commercial use is required. The packages are available as time limited rentals as well, which might apply best for research licensing.
Educational licenses are available on a network dongle, only, therefore they cannot be loaned to students for home-use. Research licenses also must be purchased through a university but may be loaned to students as well.
The education package includes lite versions of MATCH-AT, MATCH-T DSM, DTMaster Stereo, OrthoMaster and OrthoVista ( Summit Evolution is available in a separate educational version). One base package must be purchased, which then can be expanded by any additional number of add-on seats. The educational version of UASMaster Lite offered free of charge for universities or similar.
The research package includes unrestricted full versions of MATCH-AT, MATCH-T DSM, DTMaster Stereo, OrthoMaster, OrthoVista and UASMaster. It is available seat-by-seat. Additional special pricing for research licenses of Summit Evolution and UASMaster are also offered.