Trimble RealWorks Software for 3D Scanning Professionals
Trimble RealWorks is specifically designed for point cloud processing and analysis. The software provides a complete solution to efficiently register, analyze, model and create deliverables using data from virtually any source.
- Automated tools for registration and point cloud cleanup
- Work efficiently with tools and workflows made specifically for point cloud processing
- Be ready for any project with one of the industry’s largest selection of point cloud processing tools which include registration, surface creation, surface to surface comparison and modeling.
Base – provides an impressive set of tools for basic point cloud registration, navigation and viewing. Includes surface creation and editing, volume calculation, and orthophoto generation.
Advanced – be ready for any project with this extensive set of point cloud processing and analysis tools. Includes automatic registration for both target based and target-less projects, automated object classification, advanced drawing tools, a complete set of surface to surface and 3D inspection tools, as well as the ability to publish projects for easy sharing. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Base Edition.
Advanced Modeler – add models to your point cloud deliverables with fitting, extraction, and editing of common shapes. This edition also provides specialty tools for modeling plant specific object including safety rails, cages steel beams and stairs. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Advanced Edition.
Advanced Tank – highly automated tools dedicated to storage tank inspection and calibration make creating reports from scanning data easy even for non-scanning professionals. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Advanced Modeler Edition. Learn more
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 10 - 64-bit
- Processor: minimum 2.8 Ghz (Quad-Core) or higher
(additional cores with Hyper-Threading support strongly recommended)
- RAM: minimum 16 GB (recommended 2 GB per processing thread or 4 GB per processing core where Hyper threading is used)*
- VGA card: OpenGL 3.3 compatible with minimum 1 GB VRAM. OpenGL 4.4 with 3GB of VRAM recommended for best performance
- 3-button mouse
Solid State Drive (SSD) for maximum performance (pref. 256GB) - strongly recommended.
- Chinese Simplified
- Russian (optional)
* The amount of available RAM will directly affect your ability to open all points of a large data-set in a reasonable amount of time. See the following suggested maximum point load limits acc. to available RAM:
8GB - 250 million
16GB - 500 million
24GB - 750 million
32GB - 1 billion
63GB - 2 billion
Note: larger amounts of data may take progressively longer to open.
Trimble RealWorks 11.3 content
New features and enhancements included in this version:
Wall Verticality Inspection Tool: inspect plumbness and flatness of walls.
Inspection Map Color Layer: When creating an inspection map you can now choose to add a color layer. You can choose what color render to use such as intensity, elevation or true color, if available. Inspection maps can also be exported with the new coloring.
Create Smaller Mesh Files: The Mesh Creation tool now allows you to create a surface mesh of reduced size. You have the option to maintain full detail or create smaller less detailed mesh.
Fill Mesh Holes: A new mode for filling holes has been added to the Mesh Editing tool.
Autodetect and Fit Beam Model: New tool will search for best size and shape model from a catalog and fit to the point cloud.
Auto Classify Tunnel: New classification option will separate different objects of a tunnel scan such as the tunnel itself and remove people as well as other objects.
For a full list of bug fixes, please read the Release Notes