Trimble RealWorks Software for 3D Scanning Professionals
Trimble RealWorks is specifically designed for point cloud processing and analysis. The software provides a complete solution to efficiently register, analyze, model and create deliverables using data from virtually any source.
- Automated tools for registration and point cloud cleanup
- Work efficiently with tools and workflows made specifically for point cloud processing
- Be ready for any project with one of the industry’s largest selection of point cloud processing tools which include registration, surface creation, surface to surface comparison and modeling.
Base – provides an impressive set of tools for basic point cloud registration, navigation and viewing. Includes surface creation and editing, volume calculation, and orthophoto generation.
Advanced – be ready for any project with this extensive set of point cloud processing and analysis tools. Includes automatic registration for both target based and target-less projects, automated object classification, advanced drawing tools, a complete set of surface to surface and 3D inspection tools, as well as the ability to publish projects for easy sharing. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Base Edition.
Advanced Modeler – add models to your point cloud deliverables with fitting, extraction, and editing of common shapes. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Advanced Edition.
Advanced Plant - enhance your plant specific workflow with semi-automatic modeling of safety rails, cages and stairs. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Advanced Modeler Edition.
Advanced Tank – highly automated tools dedicated to storage tank inspection and calibration make creating reports from scanning data easy even for non-scanning professionals. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Advanced Plant Edition. Learn more
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 and 8.1, 10 - 64-bit
- Processor: minimum 2.8 Ghz (Quad-Core) or higher
(additional cores with Hyper-Threading support strongly recommended)
Warning: AMD Ryzen processors are not supported at this time.
- RAM: minimum 16 GB (recommended 2 GB per processing thread or 4 GB per processing core where Hyper threading is used)*
- VGA card: OpenGL 3.2 compatible with minimum 1 GB VRAM
(3 GB or higher recommended)
- 3-button mouse
Solid State Drive (SSD) for maximum performance (pref. 256GB) - strongly recommended.
- Chinese Simplified
- Russian (optional)
* The amount of available RAM will directly affect your ability to open all points of a large data-set in a reasonable amount of time. See the following suggested maximum point load limits acc. to available RAM:
8GB - 250 million
16GB - 500 million
24GB - 750 million
32GB - 1 billion
63GB - 2 billion
Note: larger amounts of data may take progressively longer to open.
What's New in Trimble RealWorks Version 10.4
- Improved 3D Point Cloud Rendering: With a better display of cloud points, you'll work within a more detailed and realistic visual environment while interacting with your point cloud data.
- Floor Flatness Analysis Tool: ASTM 1155 Floor Flatness ff and fl reporting is added to your existing set of floor flatness analysis tools.
- Storage Tank Inspection: Your API 653 inspections will result in more accurate results thanks to improved workflows and reporting.