It’s time to put software licensing on your terms.
With the new subscription-based licensing plans for Trimble RealWorks software, we’re putting you at the center of it all. With lower upfront costs, access to more capabilities, the latest software updates, and visibility into usage, scale your license with your needs.
Trimble RealWorks Software for 3D Scanning Professionals
Trimble RealWorks is specifically designed for point cloud processing and analysis. The software provides a complete solution to efficiently register, analyze, model and create deliverables using data from virtually any source.
- Automated tools for registration and point cloud cleanup
- Work efficiently with tools and workflows made specifically for point cloud processing
- Be ready for any project with one of the industry’s largest selection of point cloud processing tools which include registration, surface creation, surface to surface comparison and modeling.
Trimble RealWorks 12.3
- Direct link to Autodesk® Revit® for piping: Directly send pipe objects modeled in Trimble RealWorks to Autodesk® Revit®
- Trimble X7 area scan support: Import area scans captured with the Trimble X7 and Trimble Perspective 3.1.1
- Expanded pipe modeling library: Create pipe objects of flanges, valves, eccentric reducers, and sections of bent pipe
- Modify Geometry and Move Mesh: Modify geometry and mesh locations with a new toolbar to specify accurate displacements
- Create Pipe enhancements: More accurate pipe fitting, modeling of non-perpendicular tees, additional shortcuts, and more
- Cloud-Based Registration: Use the station-based view to pick registration points and customize reference and moving cloud color options
- Georeferencing: Project transformations use station leveling to maintain the z-axis orientation
- Wall Verticality Inspection projection: Invert the color and sign of inspection map projections
- Group display: Turn on or off group displays using the light bulb icon within the WorkSpace window
- Create group by selection: Select multiple WorkSpace elements and organize into one group
For a full list of improvements, please refer to the Release Notes.
Starter – provides an impressive set of tools for basic point cloud registration, navigation and viewing. Includes surface creation and editing, volume calculation, and orthophoto generation.
Core – be ready for any project with this extensive set of point cloud processing and analysis tools. Includes automatic registration for both target based and target-less projects, automated object classification, drawing tools, a complete set of surface to surface and 3D inspection tools, as well as the ability to publish projects for easy sharing. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Starter.
Performance – add models to your point cloud deliverables with fitting, extraction, and editing of common shapes. This edition also provides specialty tools for modeling plant specific objects including safety rails, cages, steel beams and stairs. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Core and below.
Storage Tank – highly automated tools dedicated to storage tank inspection and calibration make creating reports from scanning data easy even for non-scanning professionals. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Performance and below. Learn more
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 10 - 64-bit
- Processor: minimum 2.8 Ghz (Quad-Core) or higher
(additional cores with Hyper-Threading support strongly recommended)
- RAM: minimum 16 GB (recommended 2 GB per processing thread or 4 GB per processing core where Hyper threading is used)*
- VGA card: OpenGL 3.3 compatible with minimum 1 GB VRAM. OpenGL 4.4 with 3GB of VRAM recommended for best performance
- 3-button mouse
Solid State Drive (SSD) for maximum performance (pref. 256GB) - strongly recommended.
- Chinese Simplified
- Russian (optional)
* The amount of available RAM will directly affect your ability to open all points of a large data-set in a reasonable amount of time. See the following suggested maximum point load limits acc. to available RAM:
8GB - 250 million
16GB - 500 million
24GB - 750 million
32GB - 1 billion
63GB - 2 billion
Note: larger amounts of data may take progressively longer to open.