Trimble RealWorks Software for 3D Scanning Professionals
Trimble RealWorks is specifically designed for point cloud processing and analysis. The software provides a complete solution to efficiently register, analyze, model and create deliverables using data from virtually any source.
- Automated tools for registration and point cloud cleanup
- Work efficiently with tools and workflows made specifically for point cloud processing
- Be ready for any project with one of the industry’s largest selection of point cloud processing tools which include registration, surface creation, surface to surface comparison and modeling.
Base – provides an impressive set of tools for basic point cloud registration, navigation and viewing. Includes surface creation and editing, volume calculation, and orthophoto generation.
Advanced – be ready for any project with this extensive set of point cloud processing and analysis tools. Includes automatic registration for both target based and target-less projects, automated object classification, advanced drawing tools, a complete set of surface to surface and 3D inspection tools, as well as the ability to publish projects for easy sharing. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Base Edition.
Advanced Modeler – add models to your point cloud deliverables with fitting, extraction, and editing of common shapes. This edition also provides specialty tools for modeling plant specific object including safety rails, cages steel beams and stairs. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Advanced Edition.
Advanced Tank – highly automated tools dedicated to storage tank inspection and calibration make creating reports from scanning data easy even for non-scanning professionals. Includes all tools available in Trimble RealWorks Advanced Modeler Edition. Learn more
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 8.1, 10 - 64-bit
- Processor: minimum 2.8 Ghz (Quad-Core) or higher
(additional cores with Hyper-Threading support strongly recommended)
- RAM: minimum 16 GB (recommended 2 GB per processing thread or 4 GB per processing core where Hyper threading is used)*
- VGA card: OpenGL 3.3 compatible with minimum 1 GB VRAM. OpenGL 4.4 with 3GB of VRAM recommended for best performance
- 3-button mouse
Solid State Drive (SSD) for maximum performance (pref. 256GB) - strongly recommended.
- Chinese Simplified
- Russian (optional)
* The amount of available RAM will directly affect your ability to open all points of a large data-set in a reasonable amount of time. See the following suggested maximum point load limits acc. to available RAM:
8GB - 250 million
16GB - 500 million
24GB - 750 million
32GB - 1 billion
63GB - 2 billion
Note: larger amounts of data may take progressively longer to open.
What's New in Trimble RealWorks Version 11.2
New features and enhancements included in this version:
- Trimble X7/ Perspective Support: Including annotations, labels, and panorama image creation.
- Inspection Tools UI: New interface for editing color maps.
- 3D Inspection: New algorithm provides more accurate results in significantly less time. New algorithm also provides unique capability to reduce exaggerated effects when comparing two point clouds of different density.
- Beam Extraction: New AI tool for automatically segmenting support beams from the point cloud.
- Floor Flatness: Improved area selection and the ability to use parallel/orthogonal sample segments.
- Ortho-Projection: New rendering options to provide more detailed orthophotos.
- Import/Exports: Added support for import and export of IFC files. Improved RCP exporter no longer requires ReCap to be installed.
For a full list of bug fixes, please read the Release Notes