System and Accessories
The Trimble S7 Autolock total station works with the following system components:
- Trimble TCU5 and TSC7 data controllers, and T7 and T10 tablet controllers
- Trimble Access industry leading survey field software
- Trimble Business Center survey office software
- Optical Accessories (Prisms, Poles, etc.)
The Trimble S7 Autolock total station can be upgraded to a full Robotic total station if you need that capability in the future. Visit the Trimble S7 Robotic Total Station product page for more information.
Upgrade your Trimble S7 Autolock total station with ActiveTrack, our patented technology that provides a unique ID for your prism so your total station will stay locked on, even when other prisms or reflective surfaces, such as street signs or survey vests, are nearby.
Built on proven Trimble technologies - including Trimble SurePoint and MagDriveTM technology, and our DR Plus EDM - this is the no nonsense workhorse that works efficiently and dependably while maintaining the highest possible accuracy.
- Everything you need to perform survey campaigns
- Measure further and faster with the Trimble DR Plus EDM
- Complete field-to-office solution for quick data capture and processing
- Trimble TCU5 mounts directly onto the face of the instrument, providing seamless connectivity and simple portability