Track. Locate. Retrieve.
The Trimble Sentinel mobile application puts real-time location tracking of your total station in the palm of your hand, on an iOS or Android™ device.
Receive Entry and Exit alerts for user customizable geofences. Should you experience lost or stolen equipment, use Trimble Sentinel to effortlessly track the instrument to its street address location, and share tracking data quickly with standard mobile device sharing options.
Powerful. Practical. Useful.
The Trimble Sentinel solution utilizes an after-market device tracking hardware module for Trimble S5, S7, S9 and S9HP total stations.
Beyond retrieving missing instruments, Trimble Sentinel also provides impact sensor notifications that alert you to check instruments that have been dropped or have endured a rough ride for calibration errors or damage.
Key Features At Your Fingertips
Protect your equipment in the field
- Real-time device tracking via iOS and Android™ mobile application.
- In-application and push notification options for device and account alerts.
- Flexible location reporting intervals based on distance traveled and impact thresholds.
- Device location sharing.
- Device battery status.
- Configurable reporting intervals from 15 minutes up to 24 hours, or on demand.
Trimble Sentinel device tracking solution brochure
Download the Trimble Sentinel mobile application
Getting started with the Trimble Sentinel mobile application
About Trimble Total Stations
- Contact your local Trimble Distributor for additional product support