Standard edition enables simple and efficient workflows to capture high quality data quickly and easily. It offers a cost-effective solution for collecting high quality GIS data.
Trimble TerraSync Professional Edition
Professional edition expands on the Standard edition with a data maintenance workflow which enables you to take existing GIS data out to the field for update, ensuring your GIS has the most accurate and up-to-date information. Combined with the Trimble Geo 7X with rangefinder, you’ll achieve increased productivity and higher data quality for all your collection projects, no matter the environment.
GPS Pathfinder Office Software
Trimble® GPS Pathfinder® Office software is a powerful and easy-to-use software package of GNSS postprocessing tools, designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable, and accurate from GNSS data collected in the field. Learn more
Positions Desktop Add-in
Trimble Positions™ Desktop add-in offers a seamless integration into the Esri® environment for Esri users who utilize TerraSync as their field software solution. It allows streamlined data collection straight into their GIS. Learn more
Regardless of the field application and the complexity of the GIS data to be collected, Trimble TerraSync software provides simple and efficient workflows to capture high quality data quickly and easily.
Customizable user interface for simplified
- TerraSync's simplified user interface minimizes the need for specialist training.
- Use TerraSync Studio utility within GPS Pathfinder Office to customize the TerraSync user interface.
- Disable functionality to ensure maximum field productivity and eliminate potential configuration errors.
- A customized user interface enables you to view data forms clearly, avoid confusion and speed up form completion without sacrificing accuracy.
Seamless GNSS control in the field for high quality
- Achieve the level of accuracy your project demands using either a real time or postprocessed workflow.
- Use accuracy-based logging settings to ensure you only collect high-quality GNSS data.
- Seamlessly integrate with a range of Trimble GNSS receivers, including Trimble H-Star compatible receivers, for extra precision.
Conditional attributes for dynamically adapting data capture forms
- Use data dictionaries created in Trimble GPS Pathfinder® Office software or Trimble Positions Desktop add-in based on your project requirements.
- Create features and assign attribute values to comply with GIS data structure to preserve data integrity.
- Data capture forms adapt dynamically to the previously entered attribute values for maximum efficiency.
Smart data maintenance
- Import existing data from a GIS or asset management system.
- Sort and filter features based on the order to be visited for efficient route planning.
- View assets as a simple list or on a color-coded map with an aerial photo or satellite image in the background.
Optimized for Trimble handhelds with integrated digital cameras
- Incorporate photo capture into data collection workflows using a Trimble handheld with integrated camera.
- Shoot and preview photos, automatically attach them to the current feature, and stamp each one with the time, date and location.
QuickPoint data collection mode for easy productive one-click data capture
- Collect GIS point features with a single press of a button, tap of the screen, or point-and-shoot operation of a Trimble laser rangefinder.
- Saves time collecting position and attribute information for features of the same type.
Support for centimeter-grade RTK receivers
- Supports Trimble Geo 7X handheld and Trimble R2 GNSS centimeter-grade receivers.
- Leverage RTK receivers and achieve centimeter-accuracy using your existing GIS workflows.
- Support for the Trimble T10 tablet.
- Support for HTTPS WMS sources on both Windows® and Windows Embedded Handheld versions of TerraSync.
- Updated list of RTK radio base types and frequencies.
- RTX corrections are now available with the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver.
- Base files can now be logged when connected to a Trimble R2 GNSS receiver.
- Resolved an issue which could cause current estimated accuracy to spike when starting a feature while connected to a Trimble R2 GNSS receiver receiving RTX corrections.
- Support for the Trimble FieldPoint RTX correction service when using a Trimble Geo 7X handheld or a Trimble R2 GNSS receiver.
- Support for 5 minute RTX convergence for users in Western and Central Europe.
- The Integrated RTK Radio option is now available in all editions of the software, when connected to a Trimble R2 GNSS receiver.
- An issue which caused the software to crash when collecting features with a data file loaded as a background has been fixed.