Built for GIS in the real world
- Ideal for GIS tasks at utility companies, municipalities, environmental management agencies, and many other organizations where a high-accuracy rugged tablet computer with full PC functionality and performance in harsh environments is a must.
- The perfect solution for data collection, inspection or maintenance in any industry that requires a completely integrated system for applications that need a larger display for complex data or larger maps.
For professionals in the field
- Designed to be fully functional in the outdoors and will perform in in the face of dust, sand, mud, humidity, and extreme temperatures.
- Integrated GNSS receiver delivers 2 to 4 meter accuracy in real time or after postprocessing. Or with the Yuma 2 enhanced GPS variant achieve 1 to 2 meter accuracy in real time.
- Full-color sunlight-readable touchscreen ensures clear and easy-to-read maps and detailed information.
- Built rugged from the inside out, with IP65 protection and military-grade MIL-STD-810G certification for temperature, altitude, humidity extremes, vibration and shock to survive anything from bitter cold to blistering desert heat.
- Complete the solution with Trimble GIS field software, such as TerraFlex™, TerraSync™ or Positions™ Mobile extension, and office software such as Positions Desktop add-in or GPS Pathfinder® Office. It is also compatible with Esri® ArcPad® and Esri ArcGIS®.
Your one computer solution
- Windows 7 Professional operating system.
- 4 GB of RAM.
- Intel® Atom™ 1.6 GHz processor.
- Bluetooth® and Wi-FI connectivity.
- Optional dual-mode GSM or CDMA 3.75G cellular data module.
- Collect and transfer data in real time.
- Receive dispatch orders on the road.
- Navigate to where you need to be.
- Take geo-tagged photographs.
- Send email.