- Highly-automated, efficient workflows to thoroughly analyze complex datasets and create industry-standard inspection deliverables.
- Automatically detect out of tolerance areas and produce reports according to API 653 Standard guidelines and efficiently produce highly-accurate holding volume calibration table
- Meets all the technical requirements for volume calibration
- It’s a 1 sec Total station (and so compliant with ISO and API standards related to tanks)
- Smallest spot size on the market (8mm@50m)to ensure high accuracy measurement in DR mode and low noise point cloud.
- Ability to perform survey traverse, side shots and scans around the tank in a single project. Supported by Trimble scanning software.
- Reliable field workflows suitable for all users
- Intuitive Trimble Perspective software to operate, manage, view and validate scan data
- Compact and lightweight for easy transport and mobility
- Breakthrough innovations for reliable data collection
- Automated survey grade self-leveling
- High sensitivity time-of-flight EDM to effectively capture dark and reflective surfaces
- Flexible operation with tablet or one button workflow
- Data integration with Trimble and non Trimble software
- Designed for performance, the Trimble TX8 enables you to complete 3D laser scanning projects faster than ever
- High end performance - ultra-high speed scanning with consistent accuracy over the full scan range. The Trimble TX8 delivers unsurpassed productivity in the field and office with fast, clean scans
- High quality data - quickly capture superior data even in bright sunlight. Be confident you will get the quality data you need with less setups to complete the project
Essential performance – effective high speed scanning with consistent accuracy over the full scan range. The Trimble TX6 delivers superior performance compared to other similarly priced scanners