The Trimble Data Transfer software is a free tool that enables the transfer of data from a range of Trimble devices to your personal computer, or PC. You can then import the data into Trimble Geomatics Office™, Trimble Total Control™, Terramodel®, Trimble Business Center, GPS Pathfinder® Office software, Trimble Link™, or the GPS Analyst™ extension for ESRI ArcGIS Desktop software.
Devices that you can download data from include:
- All Trimble Mapping and GIS data collectors
- Trimble Business Center
- Trimble Survey Controller
- Trimble Survey Pro
- Trimble Series 4000 and R/5000 receivers
- Trimble 3300
- Trimble 3600 (Elta, Geodimeter, TDS)
- Trimble 5600 (Elta, Geodimeter, TDS)
- Trimble Digital Fieldbook
- DiNi Digital Level
- Nikon total stations (serial connections)
How to download and install Trimble Data Transfer:
- You must be an administrator to install the Data Transfer software.
- Download here: Trimble Data Transfer V1.57
- Confirm you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 4.0 or later) or Netscape Navigator version 4.0.
- From the download page, select a language and then click Install Now.
- Make sure that you upgrade the software in the same language as that of your previously installed software.
- It is recommended that you restart your computer after installing the Data Transfer software.
Additional Office Update Packages
Trimble Office Update software packages for Trimble Access, Trimble Survey Controller and Trimble Digital Fieldbook controllers can be downloaded from here.