Protect Your Investment
Asset Tracking Solutions
With an L2P Solution, You Can Easily Locate Lost, Stolen or Missing Equipment on the Job Anywhere They Are!
The L2P Solution
How do you keep track of your physical assets in multiple locations whether it is equipment in the field or on the job site? Manually tracking those assets can be time consuming and costly. Poor asset management leads to work-stoppages, increased labor costs, and ineffective utilization. L2P Solutions is your answer! When business assets go missing or are not able to work, your livelihood is disrupted without notice. When you count on those same assets being available to get your job done in order to get paid, stolen, lost, missing assets or injured employees make life painful. Theft goes beyond replacing expensive equipment in hidden costs and show up in low productivity, project delays and increased operating costs, just to name a few. Protect those assets with Trimble's L2P Solutions.
How It Works
L2P finds an asset's location by receiving a GPS signal from a clear line of sight with satellites in the sky. If your equipment is stolen, and goes indoors (in a garage or storage facility), the L2P A-GPS technology takes over.
Trimble Protected L2P is the use of A-GPS technology along with GPS! L2P finds an asset’s location both indoors and outdoors down to the city street level address using a unique combination of GPS and A-GPS technology.
A Trimble L2P Solution provides worry free use of your equipment while reducing unanticipated expenses.
L2P technology is available in an after market kit that can be installed after the purchase of the following products:
C5 and C5 HP
L2P Key Features
- ALERTS; entry/exit of GeoFence alert
- REAL TIME TRACKING; based on time and/or distance
- G-FORCE SENSOR; drop detection
- REAL-TIME LOCATE; using A-GPS & GSM radio allows asset location tracking indoors and outdoors
- FLEXIBLE REPORTING INTERVALS; pings every 15 minutes up to once a day
- EXPORTABLE HISTORICAL REPORTING
- GSM/GPRS COVERAGE; worldwide
- REMOTE CONFIGURATION; over the air configuration
- Datamobile™ Virtual Network Operator
Contact Us : email@example.com