It’s time to put software licensing on your terms.
The new subscription licensing model for Trimble Access gives you more control and flexibility than ever before with flexible monthly and yearly terms, and modules tailored to your workflow. That’s the power of subscription-based software designed for the way you work.
With Trimble® Access™ —a leading field software used by professional surveyors around the world—the goal is to provide functionality that supports efficiency, accuracy and ease of use with simplified workflows. Plus, specialized Trimble Access software for Roads, Pipelines, Tunnels, Mines, or Monitoring provide a competitive edge by letting users select what best suits their work.
Trimble Access for General Survey workflows
Trimble Access General Survey software supports everyday survey workflows with features that deliver greater flexibility and efficiency as you work.
- Designed to support your everyday survey workflows
- One-tap easy-to-use feature coding
- Powerful COGO routines
- Graphical staking of points, lines, arcs, and alignments from active maps
- Integrated Surveying technology combines optical, scanning, and GNSS data plus images in the same job
- Schedule automatic upload times for data transfer to the cloud at a convenient time
- Use Web Feature Services (WFS) to stream and stakeout from maps or a cadastral database to a data collector in the field
- Set up an internet base station using an external receiver wifi connection
- Integration with BIM models, with IFC and TrimBIM files now supported, users can view and use IFC files and TrimBIM (.trb) files on an Android controller running Trimble Access.
- Trimble Access control code behavior aligns with Trimble Business Center control codes helping to streamline the collection and management of data from field to office.
In addition to the power of General Survey workflows, Trimble® Access™ software offers surveyors and geospatial professionals a range of specialized applications designed to make fieldwork easier. With workflows optimized to suit your specific application, Trimble Access enables you to accomplish more every day. Improve your competitive edge by selecting one of the Trimble Access software apps that best suits the work that you do.
Select one of these app icons for more detail:
Trimble® Access™ services provides cloud-based data hosting and visualization tools for collaboration and easy access to your data with the Trimble Connect cloud. It also features:
- A synchronization service that allows data to be shared instantly between the office and field crew – and between field crews. Send job updates or get updated project data when you need it.
- Simplified data management so you can spend less time setting up and more time getting work done.
- A seamless workflow with Trimble Access field software and Trimble Business Center – data where you need it.
- A new, easy and intuitive interface that doesn’t require an IT department to use.
Trimble Connect is Trimble's cloud-based collaboration platform that provides online data storage and advanced modelling tools to enable project teams to share project information quickly and easily. Trimble Connect can be accessed from a browser, or you can install the desktop or mobile applications. In addition, Trimble Geospatial has developed applications to support the transfer of data between the office and Trimble Access. These include:
Trimble® Sync Manager (TSM) is a survey focused desktop application. First released in 2018, TSM provides file synchronization alongside a job based interface. Fully configured jobs assigned to field crew can be downloaded using Trimble Access (v2018.00 or later). Review and reporting on collected and uploaded field data can be carried out in TSM. Integration with Trimble® Business Center™ allows a data selection to be sent to the field and the returned field data to be imported directly to the same project.
AccessSync is a service which uses an internet connection to transfer files between the field controller and Trimble Connect. The AccessSync application is installed on the field controller with Trimble Access (v2017.XX variants). Log in to your Trimble Connect account from within Trimble Access and use the AccessSync application to select which folders to synchronize.
Click here for more information about using Trimble Connect to improve your use of Trimble Access.
SurveyTools is a collection of utilities including GNSS data processing, Trimble Access job conversion and Trimble Access Installation Manager offline download. Click here to use Survey Tools