The Trimble Mapping & GIS Partner Program is a dedicated initiative within the Trimble Geospatial group to engage, capture, and promote partner solutions that utilize Trimble technology such as GNSS receivers, ruggedized handhelds, or software-based features.
Trimble Mapping & GIS Partners are creating and developing specific workflows to meet unique customer needs, and our goal is to support these efforts through easy-to-use integration paths.
By becoming a Trimble Mapping & GIS Partner, the following tools and resources are available at your disposal:
- Trimble Software Developer Kits (SDK) for integration with Trimble R-Series GNSS receivers, the Trimble Catalyst positioning service, and Trimble handheld devices on Android, iOS and Windows platforms
- Marketing toolkit for joint promotion and engagement of the Trimble and Partner solution
- Access to Trimble’s distribution network and customers worldwide through joint webinars and co-marketing efforts
- Collaboration with the Trimble product and marketing teams to provide support for development, integration, support and marketing
Who is eligble?
All Trimble Mapping & GIS partners are vetted by a small team of Trimble staff. The main criteria are:
- You have an application with a customer who would benefit from using the equipment and tools that Trimble provides
- You have a team member who is willing to be the main contact for interacting with the Trimble Mapping & GIS team
- You are able to articulate the value of a joint solution in a 30 minute video meeting or phone call
How do I get started?
To contact Trimble Mapping & GIS and get started, please fill out a short form with a brief description of your joint solution: