Define your road
- Upload a Trimble, GENIO, or LandXML road definition.
- Key in a road definition including horizontal and vertical alignments, templates, and superelevation and widening records.
- Review the road in 3D.
Survey your road
- Stake a station on a string.
- Measure your position relative to a string.
- Measure your position relative to a road.
- Stake a side slope.
- Apply construction offsets.
- Redesign in real time.
Report your road
- Generate a report for surveyed road data on the controller while in the field.
- Use these reports to check data in the field, or to transfer data from the field to your client or to the office for further processing with office software.
Back to Trimble Access Applications >