Trimble Terra Office replaces Trimble Positions!
We are excited to announce new subscription-based desktop software for Esri® ArcGIS® users, Trimble® Terra™ Office add-in for ArcMap®. Terra Office supports Trimble TerraFlex™ offline GNSS corrections in addition to all of the other workflows from the latest version of Trimble Positions™ Desktop add-in. Trimble Terra Office replaces both Trimble Positions Desktop and Trimble TerraFlex Desktop add-ins.
Trimble Terra Office provides a complete, streamlined workflow to manage your high-accuracy GNSS field data collection projects for optimal accuracy and integrity.
Supporting a variety of Trimble TerraFlex and legacy Trimble TerraSync™ field software workflows, this desktop solution extends your investment in back-office GIS by connecting the field workflow directly to your existing systems for efficiency and maximum data and schema consistency.
The Trimble Terra Office add-in for ArcMap extends Esri ArcGIS Desktop for managing high-accuracy GNSS data collection workflows using Trimble field software.
- Integrates field data collection project management into ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap) for native handling of schema, coordinate systems, etc.
- Supports TerraFlex Cloud, TerraFlex Direct, and legacy TerraSync field data collection workflows
- Create projects from layers in the GIS
- Take existing data or just empty schema to the field
- Supports real-time GNSS corrections, automatic offline GNSS corrections (post-processing) in the cloud*, and manual post-processing within the add-in
- Collected data is stored directly back into the GIS along with GNSS metadata
*Requires field user to have a Trimble TerraFlex Premium license and a Trimble receiver that supports post-processing.