SiteVision unlocks and simplifies the use of geospatial information by allowing you to see your data in the real world—from property lines to underground services to conceptual designs—making it the ideal tool for public and contractor engagement in planning processes as well as throughout the project lifecycle.
With the demand to capture and update geospatial data accurately and reliably, SiteVision helps create efficient deliverables and drive good decisions based on the best information available.
The AR ready Trimble R12i GNSS receiver supports SiteVision software operating on the Trimble TSC7 survey controller and Trimble T7 tablet. Surveyors can visualize 3D points or surfaces accurately in real world context and in true-to-life scale on a large, rugged 7-inch screen to enable better understanding and engagement of site designs by project stakeholders.
- Replace paint marks and 2D plans with precise visualizations.
- Verify and confirm database integrity, improve safety, and enhance awareness on the job site.
- Turn existing GIS data into easy to understand 3D models complete with attributes for public and contractor engagement.
- Check utility location offsets from property boundaries and occupation, or measure the distance between pipes, pylons or valves within your model.
- Supports 2D and 3D data from Esri databases, digital elevation models, .DWG, .SKP and .IFC data formats.
- Promotes citizen engagement and collaboration between government offices, inspectors and public stakeholders which ultimately help save you time and money.
- Delivers real time visualizations of information such as locating emergency services following a disaster, planning a public works project, or protecting and preserving a cultural or heritage site.
- Displays complex government database information as easily understood visualizations so that issues and discrepancies can be quickly identified and reported leading to efficient and confident decisions.
- Visualize parcel boundaries in real time in the context of the field environment.
- Accurately locate buried monumentation.
- Monitor site progress through easy to understand visualizations.
- Turn existing geospatial data into easy-to-understand 3D models complete with attributes for public and contractor engagement.
Streamlined, integrated solution
- Centimeter-accuracy GNSS positioning with the Trimble Catalyst™ software-based receiver
- Remote measurement with an Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM) rangefinder
- Flexible design fits user-supplied Android™ 9 phones (up to 8” screens)
- Waterproof and rugged
- Works handheld or pole-mounted
Easy-to-use software brings data to life
- Automatically place models on site, with centimeter-level accuracy
- View fully textured models in 3D, plan view or cross-section
- View any attributes in your model
- Adjust model opacity or cross-section to understand context
- View subsurface models with PitView
- Works seamlessly with your existing workflows and data; supports Trimble, open industry standard, and third-party file types: Trimble Business Center, SketchUp, Esri, AutoCAD