It’s time to put software licensing on your terms.
The new subscription licensing model for Trimble Access gives you more control and flexibility than ever before with flexible monthly and yearly terms, and modules tailored to your workflow. That’s the power of subscription-based software designed for the way you work.
Streamline Your Everyday Workflows
Designed to support your everyday work, including topographic surveys, staking, control, and more; Trimble® Access™ software offers a familiar, easy-to-use interface delivering increased productivity and saving you money.
Trimble Access for General Survey
Improve worksite efficiency with functionality in Trimble Access for General Survey:
- Designed to support your everyday survey workflows
- One-tap easy-to-use feature coding
- Powerful COGO routines
- Graphical staking of points, lines, arcs, and alignments from active maps
- Integrated Surveying technology combines optical, scanning, and GNSS data plus images in the same job
Trimble® Access™ software offers surveyors and geospatial professionals a range of specialized applications designed to make fieldwork easier. With an easy-to-use interface, optimized workflows, and real-time data synchronization, Trimble Access enables you to accomplish more every day. Improve your competitive edge by selecting one of the Trimble Access software apps that best suit the work that you do.
Select one of these app icons for more detail:
Trimble® Access™ services provides cloud-based data hosting and visualization tools for collaboration and easy access to your data with the Trimble Connect cloud. It also features:
- A synchronization service that allows data to be shared instantly between the office and field crew – and between field crews. Send job updates or get updated project data when you need it.
- Simplified data management so you can spend less time setting up and more time getting work done.
- A seamless workflow with Trimble Access field software and Trimble Business Center – data where you need it.
- A new, easy and intuitive interface that doesn’t require an IT department to use.
Trimble Connect is Trimble's cloud-based collaboration platform that provides online data storage and advanced modelling tools to enable project teams to share project information quickly and easily. Trimble Connect can be accessed from a browser, or you can install the desktop or mobile applications. In addition, Trimble Geospatial has developed applications to support the transfer of data between the office and Trimble Access. These include:
Trimble® Sync Manager (TSM) is a survey focused desktop application. First released in 2018, TSM provides file synchronization alongside a job based interface. Fully configured jobs assigned to field crew can be downloaded using Trimble Access (v2018.00 or later). Review and reporting on collected and uploaded field data can be carried out in TSM. Integration with Trimble® Business Center™ allows a data selection to be sent to the field and the returned field data to be imported directly to the same project.
AccessSync is a service which uses an internet connection to transfer files between the field controller and Trimble Connect. The AccessSync application is installed on the field controller with Trimble Access (v2017.XX variants). Log in to your Trimble Connect account from within Trimble Access and use the AccessSync application to select which folders to synchronize.
Click here for more information about using Trimble Connect to improve your use of Trimble Access.
SurveyTools is a collection of utilities including GNSS data processing, Trimble Access job conversion and Trimble Access Installation Manager offline download. Click here to use Survey Tools